Write a review

Please give your opinions of the product; your comments may help other consumers.

Please do not use any illegal, obscene, malicious words in your comments, or the comments will not be displayed .

For your personal information security, please do not leave your email, phone number, company information or any other personal information in your comments .

Content:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $49
  • 0 ITEMS IN COLLECTION
  • 0

    Your Shopping Cart is Empty!

    Add Your Love Items on Shopping Cart!

    Continue Shopping >
  • Chicloth Sweet Lace-up Short Homecoming Dress Party Dress

    [Item Code: CL43301-67003007119]

    (7)
    5.0 7
    US$  39. 99 US$ 59.99 33% OFF
    Color: please select Color
    • Peacock
    • White
    • Burgundy
    • Champagne
    • Sky Blue
    • Gray
    • Purple
    Size: please select Size
      Size Chart
      Quantity:
      Processing Time: 3-8 Days
      Shipping Time: 5-10 Days

      Expedited Shipping:5-10

      Standard Shipping:15-25

      Description Size Chart
      Description Size Chart
      product name: Chicloth Sweet Lace-up Short Homecoming Dress Party Dress
      Item Code: D156923995297497
      Color: Peacock,White,Burgundy,Champagne,Sky Blue,Gray,Purple
      Size: S,M,L,XS,XL,XXL
      Catalogue: Sample Garment
      Venues: Daily Wear
      Neckline: Jewel
      Material: Stretch Satin
      Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
      Hemline: Mini

      What Did Other People Think?

      5.0
      • Based On 7 Reviews
      • 5
      • 4
      • 3
      • 2
      • 1
      auther_img

      My mother loved too. the dress she recommends very.

      auther_img

      Chicloth Sweet Lace-up Short Homecoming Dress Party Dress

      auther_img

      I'm very happy, i'm from spain and i arrive in 15 days. The dress is just like in the photo and fabric and the spectacular finish.

      auther_img

      Nice dress! The seller is also very helpful with the sizes. :)

      auther_img

      Beautiful dress. Beautiful fabric quality, beautiful color. And really top seller. Take the time to answer the question! Really thank you

      auther_img

      I received my order, I am satisfied at 90%, the other 10% is for the other who is not of the same model of that of others. I ordered 6 dresses, but one of them is different, after, everything is perfect.

      auther_img

      The dress is magical)) the breast line is a little high, and so the size fits. Delivery is fast, worried that it will go for a long time, but everything is fine) the seller is sociable, i recommend!

      Chicloth Sweet Lace-up Short Homecoming Dress Party Dress
      COPYRIGHT © 2020 Chicloth. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.